BTech DMR 6X2 Handheld Radio
The BTech DMR-6X2 is the most versatile dual-band DMR radio available. it is a Digital (DMR) & Analog Two-Way Radio (with GPS and Recording). Designed for both amateur and commercial usage with its large, bright 1.77" color TFT display.The DMR-6X2 can store 4,000 Channels with 10,000 Talk Groups and 160,000 Contacts
The DMR-6X2 is a true dual slot DMR radio compatible with DMR Tier I & DMR Tier II (2), It is also MOTOTRBO Compatible
- Dual Band VHF (136-174MHz) & UHF (400-480MHz)
- The DMR-6X2 uses a loud 1 watt speaker; with adjustable volume options (customizeable in software) to set your preferences to accommodate both indoor and outdoor users.
- The DMR-6X2 case is durable for the most extreme elements. The DMR-6X2 is rated IP54 for water and dust resistance.
- The DMR-6X2 is firmware upgradeable with the free software and firmware update tools from BTECH.
- The DMR-6X2 can last for up to 35 hours on a single charge using the 3100mAh battery, and up to 18.5 hours on a single charge using the included 2100mAh battery.
- The DMR-6X2 is: 5" tall (10.5" with included antenna), 2" wide, and 1.5" deep (2" with belt clip).
- Promiscuous Monitoring: Monitor all available DMR traffic on the current channel with 'Digital Monitor'; allows you to hear all DMR traffic regardless of Color Code, Timeslot, or Group/Private Call
Included in the Box
- DMR-6X2 Radio
- 2100 mAh standard battery
- 3100 mAh High Capacity battery
- 2 Belt Clips
- Programming Cable
- Charger Base and Transformer
- Earpiece Kit
- 6" Dual Band Antenna
- Wrist Strap
- User's Manual
- Memory Channels : 4,000 channels, Digital Contacts: 160,000, DMR Talk Groups: 10,000
- Power Output : VHF: 7/5/2.5/1W, UHF: 6/5/2.5/1W
- Zones : 250 (Allows 250 Channels Per Zone)
- Adjustable Power Modes : 6/7W, 4W, 2.5W, 1W
- Modulation : ±5.0KHz@25KHz, ±2.5KHz@12.5KHz
- 4FSK Digital Modulation : 12.5KHz（data）7K60FXD 12.5KHz（data+voice）7K60FXE
- Sensitivity(12dB SINAD) : ≤0.25μV (wideband) ≤0.35μV (narrowband)
- Digital Sensitivity : 0.3uV/-117.4dBm (BER 5%), 0.7uV/-110dBm (BER 1%)
Software and Firmware Link