Phokus Research Wound Club
The Wound Club is a 2 in 1 - Junctional (axillary) and Upper Arm wound simulator with five realistic wound patterns designed into a semi-transparent silicone cube and tube combo. Our hyper realistic bleeding system makes this training device ideal for mastering basic bleeding control. Tourniquet training is easily accomplished between the Silicone Cube - Junctional (axillary) and the Silicone Tube -Upper Arm. Included in the Upper Arm is a realistic Brachial Artery and an anatomically correct Humerus Bone.
Our see-through technology accelerates the students understanding of proper wound packing and tourniquet application.
The Wound Club is an excellent task trainer for TCCC, TECC, TEMS, PHTLS, and Stop the Bleed.
- 2 in 1 Training Device: Junctional (axillary) and Upper Arm Trainer
- Cube = Shoulder (Wound Packing Trainer)
- Tube = Upper Arm (Tourniquet, Wound Packing, and Pressure Dressing Trainer)
- 4x Gunshot Wounds - Narrow, Small, Large, X-Large
- 1x Large Laceration
- Hyper Realistic Blood Flow
- Realistic Tissue Loss
- Realistic Tissue Density
- Anatomically Correct Humerus Bone
- Realistic Brachial Artery
- Compact Design (No wasted space)
- Durably built