Mission Spec MeFak
The MeFak™ (Mission Essential First Aid Kit) is a tear-away individual trauma pouch. The user can pack whatever supplies are needed for a specific sitution or carry two MeFaks to cover a wider range of wound care scenarios.
Included is the MeFak tear-away pouch and the MeFak base. The base will attach via the included MALICE clips to any PALS/MOLLE compatible gear. When needed, the user can tear-away the MeFak pouch to more easily gain access to the contents inside. Access to the pouch can be obtained through either the top pull tab or the side pull tab (both red in color). If necessary the MeFak can be easily Velcro reattached to the base.
Because the rear of the MeFak pouch is lined with hook Velcro it can also be stuck to any other loop Velcro surface for ease of use if the situation allows.
You may choose to have your kit stocked with the following items:
- Combat Gauze
- Emergency Trauma Dressing
- HyFin Vent Compact Chest Seal
- Survival Blanket
- Tear-away easy access
- Two methods for opening the pouch
- Velcro backing
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 1000D CORDURA®. (MultiCam; Arid, Tropic, Black 500D)
- Berry Compliant (see: Berry Amendment USC, Title 10, Section 2533a)
- 100% U.S.A Designed, Tested and Manufactured