3M 1870 Respirator
This health care N95 particulate respirator and surgical mask has comfortable inner materials and helps provide respiratory protection against certain airborne particles. The individually packaged flat fold design allows for convenient storage prior to use. As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments.
- NIOSH Approved: N95
- FDA Cleared for use as a surgical mask
- Fluid resistant and disposable
- Flat-fold design and individual packaging
- Embossed top panel helps reduce eyewear fogging
- Sculpted top panel allows more room for eyewear
- Innovative chin tab for ease of positioning, donning, adjustment
- Highest level of fluid resistance according to ASTM F1862
These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging.