Tactical Operator Response Kit - TORK
Point-of-wounding IFAK for the Assault Vest or Body Armor
The Tactical Operator Response Kit™ (TORK™) by North American Rescue® was designed to meet the needs of our customers for a compact individual first aid kit which carries all the necessary equipment to address the top leading causes of potentially preventable death in a tactical environment. The TORK™ contains essential life-saving equipment that can be used at the point of wounding for self-aid/buddy-aid to address injuries caused by penetrating or blast trauma. It’s sleek, compact size allows for easy attachment using MOLLE/PALS style connectors to the assault vest/body armor or NAR’s Quick Detach Panel (available for separate purchase). The TORK™ features a signature Red-Tip Technology® rapid opener for fast and easy, one-pull tab opening of the kit.
- Essential life-saving tools to address injuries caused by penetrating or blast trauma
- Compact individual first aid kit providing critical support for immediate Self-Aid/Buddy-Aid at the point of wounding
- Rugged nylon bag with easy MOLLE/PALS style attachment to the assault vest or body armor
- Also attaches to NAR’s Quick Detach Panel (sold separately)
- 1 x Bag (TORK™)
- 2 x pair Bear Claw™ Nitrile Glove, Lg.
- 1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 1 x ARS® Needle Decompression Kit (14 G x 3.25 in.)
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Blk
- 1 x Z-Fold Combat Gauze®
- 1 x S-Rolled Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 1 x ETD 6 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 1 x pair Trauma Shears (7.25 in.)
- 1 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- Cased Closed: H 7 in. x W 4.5 in. x D 2.75 in.
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz