M-FAK Mini First Aid Kit
The M-FAK, North American Rescue's Mini First Aid Kit, was designed to be the most compact, multi-use IFAK for delivering immediate critical care for penetrating, blast or other traumatic injuries. The M-FAK is currently the smallest platform available in our product offering. Despite its reduced size, this kit comes fully loaded with the critical medical equipment most requested by First Responders operating in the line of duty.
The M-FAK’s super compact, 500 Denier nylon bag opens from the side in a clam shell configuration utilizing (2) two main sleeves that open on both ends for easy access and features multiple elastic loops for secure gear organization. The bag’s exterior includes a MOLLE backing for mounting in the standard vertical position as well as a 3 in. internal sleeve for accommodating horizontal attachment to your duty belt. The vertical mount can be set to open left-to-right or right-to-left based on shooter preference, while the horizontal mount on a belt allows opening directly to your C-A-T.® tourniquet.
- NAR's most compact, versatile Mini First Aid Kit
- Contains the First Responder's most requested critical point-of-wounding medical equipment for treating penetrating, blast or other traumatic injuries in the line of duty
- Clam shell configuration utilizes (2) two main sleeves that open on both ends for easy access
- Multiple elastic loops for secure gear organization
- Vertical mount can be set to open left-to-right or right-to-left based on shooter preference
- Horizontal mount on a belt allows opening directly to your C-A-T.® tourniquet
- Treatment pack out option: BLS (Basic Life Support) with Combat Gauze
- Half the size of our popular T.O.R.K. platform
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Black
- 1 x 4 in. Flat ETD™
- 1 x Combat Gauze® LE Hemostatic Bandage
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal, Twin Pack
- 1 x pair Bear Claw® Nitrile Trauma Gloves, lg.
- L 6 in. x W 3 in. x D 3 in.
- Weight: 13 oz