Revision Viper A3 Helmet with MSS
Designed specifically for Law Enforcement, Special Operations Forces and SWAT personnel, the Viper A3 helmet stops NIJ IIIA level threats. Manufactured to meet stringent quality standards, the helmet delivers the level of ballistic and impact head protection demanded for tough tactical operations. The helmet is made of aramid materials and built in the ACH shape.
Revision’s aramid helmets meets stringent U.S. Army quality and impact protection standards, making this the ideal choice for tough tactical operations.
Viper helmet shells feature a streamlined, modernized, cutting-edge design inspired by the U.S. Army Advanced Combat Helmet.
Fully adjustable MSS using the fit-band dial, the Viper helmet retention system and netting is designed to maximize comfort, stability, air circulation, and protection during long periods of wear.
This is an excellent helmet for Fire and EMS operating in a Rescue Task Force capacity.
- Viper A3 Full Cut Helmet Shell
- 1 NVG Hole
- 0.75" Liner Pad Set
- Modular Suspension System (MSS)
- Hardware Kit
TESTING & REQUIIREMENTS
- STOPS NIJ IIIA LEVEL THREATS (9MM, 44 MAG, AND 0.357 SIG) (NIJ 0106.01) AND MEETS THE U.S. ARMY STANDARD FOR IMPACT PROTECTION
- MEETS U.S. ARMY STANDARDS FOR IMPACT PROTECTION
- Protective Coverage (Medium): 144.9 in2 (935 cm2)
- Shell Weight (Medium): 1190 g
- System Weight (Medium - including helmet, liner, retention system and hardware): 1355 g
Current expected time for shipment is 12 weeks.
Batlskin Viper and Batlskin Cobra Helmets and Head Protection lines are available for military and law enforcement unit level buys and are available for individual civilian purchase in the U.S. and Canada only and may require approval for U.S. Export control. At this time Revision does not sell Batlskin Viper, Caiman, or Cobra helmets or helmet accessories to individual end users internationally.