Revision Caiman Ballistic Helmet System
An unconventional, multidimensional helmet suite for elite operators: The Caiman Ballistic Helmet provides a perfect combination of protection, adaptability, integration, and agility.
Five sizes ensures users are wearing the lightest, most stable helmet, with optimized comfort and performance—resulting in an estimated 40% of users wearing a lighter helmet.
The Caiman Ballistic Helmet meets stringent quality standards and exceeds U.S. military specifications for ballistic threats, structural rigidity, blunt impact, and blast fragmentation.
- Caiman Ballistic Shell
- 3 NVG Holes
- Rail System
- Liner System
- Hardware Kit
- Wilcox® L4 Series Shroud
- Full system weight (Medium - including Ballistic Shell, Wilcox L4 Shroud, Rails, Liner & Retention System): < 1124 g (40 oz)
- 2gr FSP V50: > 1242 m/s (4075 ft/s)
- 4gr FSP V50: > 1052 m/s (3450 ft/s)
- 16gr FSP V50: > 739 m/s (2425 ft/s)
- 64gr FSP V50: > 518 m/s (1700 ft/s)
- 17gr FSP V50: > 670 m/s (2200 ft/s)
- 9mm RTP: Remington 124 grain FMJ, 9x19mm projectile at 1195 + 50ft/s
- 9mm BFD: Remington 124 grain FMJ, 9x19mm projectile at 1195 + 50ft/s <29 mm (All locations)
- Stops NIJ level IIIA Threats: (9mm, 44 mag & .357 SIG) (NIJ 0106.01)
BLUNT IMPACT PROTECTION
- Meets ACH requirements: <150g in all locations for 3 m/s (10 ft/s) impact
Current expected time for shipment is 12 weeks.
Batlskin Viper and Batlskin Cobra Helmets and Head Protection lines are available for military and law enforcement unit level buys and are available for individual civilian purchase in the U.S. and Canada only and may require approval for U.S. Export control. At this time Revision does not sell Batlskin Viper, Caiman, or Cobra helmets or helmet accessories to individual end users internationally.